Welcome to 2023/2024 school year, and thank you for visiting our website. AIS staff are very proud of our school, students, parents, and community. We believe that AIS is a special place, one that provides the qualities students need to develop a strong Islamic foundation for an everlasting life style. AIS provides students with:
• A challenging academic program.
• An emphasis on faith, moral behavior, and leadership character development.
• An outstanding and committed faculty.
• Full-day and Half-day Preschool programs.
• After school tutoring and homework program, math club, chess club, book club, Arabic club, and computer classes.
• A partnership with the Euro Soccer USA after-school training for elementary and middle school students.
• An amazing PTO committee that supports our work and gives the school a close-knit atmosphere.
We are committed to our four core values: Respect, Responsibility, Patience, and Safety, which we focus on every day.
AIS is providing the common core subjects in addition to Qur’an, Arabic, Islamic Studies, and Health Education classes. If you have ideas or suggestions that you would like to share, please feel free to contact me. Let us keep the lines of communication open. Together we will make a positive difference in the lives of our children Insha’Allah!
As you decide what is the best school for your child, we encourage you to contact us to arrange a tour while classes are in session. There is no better time to see what a wonderful place Al-Huda Islamic School is.